In order to foster healthy interaction between myself and the readers of this blog, I have chosen to allow commenting on nearly every post. However, by commenting on Small Town Kidmin, you agree to the following terms.
- I, or any administrator of this site, reserve the right to withdraw or modify for any reason any comment left on this site.
- Comments should be true to the spirit of the discussion and should never include profanity, disrespect of others, or any other vulgarities.
- Comments advertising or linking to specific products or websites will be strictly monitored to ensure the safety of my readers.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
While the intent of this blog is not to make money, certain expenses are incurred as a result of hosting and other fees. For this reason, I will offer some paid ads on the sidebar. These ads are individually approved by me.
On occasion, I receive products to review from a publisher or manufacturer. If I review a product for which I received a free copy, I will clearly mention that within the review. I also will remain as objective as possible when reviewing all products, regardless of how that product was obtained. I reserve to the right to refuse to review any product for any reason.
Use of Materials
You are free to copy and distribute anything I have written on this blog with the following conditions.
- I ask that you attribute my name and this website anytime you reproduce anything from this blog.
- You are not able to sell or use for commercial purposes any of my material without my written permission.
- Please do not alter my work. If you use it, maintain the integrity of the original piece.
These legal policies are subject to change without notice and were last updated on March 8, 2017. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.